BOOK A TRIP
TO BOOK PLEASE CALL JO ON 07884 055122
2hr Eastern Isles or Northern Rocks Explorer
Wednesday 23rd June, 1: 15pm St Marys Quay
Friday 25th June, 10 30 St Marys Quay
Monday 28th June, 5pm from St Marys Quay
1hr Eastern Isles Safari from St Martins
Tues 22nd June, 1:15pm Highertown Quay
2 hr Eastern Isles & Seals, Guthers & Ledges Safari
Thursday 24th June, 10am Lowertown Quay, St Martins
£22 adult £16 child
OUR COVID-19 PROCEDURES
Please view our Covid-19 procedures for both passengers and crew for maintenance of Covid safety & cleanliness during our trips.
Seaquest Glass Bottom Boat Covid-19 Passenger & Crew Procedures
1. Passengers numbers per trip will be limited depending on individual bookings or family groups.
2. On booking passengers will be asked to bring their own facemasks and wear them for the duration of the trip.
3. On booking passengers will be made aware that they will be required to board the vessel unassisted. On boarding passengers will be made aware of secure hand holds and foot placing.
4. Passengers will be requested to use the hand sanitiser provided when boarding the boat.
5. Passenger positions will be clearly marked around the seating and viewing area to facilitate social distancing. Passengers must move clockwise around the boat taking the furthest seating position first, disembarkation will be in reverse order.
Passengers will be expected to respect these areas and not move around the boat.
6. Access to the cabin for storage of personal belongings or seating during the trip will be denied. On making a booking passengers will be advised to bring appropriate clothing for the conditions.
7. Access to the toilet facilities will only be available in extreme circumstances. Toilet facilities are cleaned and disinfected daily as part of our normal routine. If a passenger uses the facilities they will be expected to wipe down all surfaces after use with the toilet wipes provided and dispose of the wipes in the bin provided.
8. The deck area will be disinfected between every trip with particular attention to ensuring all handrails and other exposed areas of possible contamination are correctly disinfected.
9. The skipper will be wearing a face mask throughout the trip.