BOOK A TRIP
Following the recent government announcement, I would like to advise all SeaQuest passengers that face masks / coverings will remain compulsory on all SeaQuest trips. This is to protect your fellow passengers, skipper, residents of the Isles of Scilly and to ensure continuity of service for your enjoyment. Thank you for your understanding, I look forward to welcoming you aboard SeaQuest.
BOOK ONLINE OR CALL JO ON 07884 055122
2 hour Eastern Isles or Northern Rocks Explorer
Monday 26th, 10 30 St Marys Quay
Monday 26th, 1 15pm St Marys Quay
Wednesday 28th, 10 30 St Marys Quay
Friday 30th, 10 30 St Marys Quay
1 hr Eastern Isles, Seals & Underwater Scilly from St Martins
Tuesday 27th, 09 45 from Highertown Quay St Martins
Thursday 29th, 11 30 from Highertown Quay St Martins
1.5 hr Gannets & Shearwaters, Eastern Isles & Seals
Thursday 29th, 09 45 from Highertown Quay St Martins
OUR COVID-19 PROCEDURES
Please view our Covid-19 procedures for both passengers and crew for maintenance of Covid safety & cleanliness during our trips.
Seaquest Glass Bottom Boat Covid-19 Passenger & Crew Procedures
1. Passengers numbers per trip will be limited depending on individual bookings or family groups.
2. On booking passengers will be asked to bring their own facemasks and wear them for the duration of the trip.
3. On booking passengers will be made aware that they will be required to board the vessel unassisted. On boarding passengers will be made aware of secure hand holds and foot placing.
4. Passengers will be requested to use the hand sanitiser provided when boarding the boat.
5. Passenger positions will be clearly marked around the seating and viewing area to facilitate social distancing. Passengers must move clockwise around the boat taking the furthest seating position first, disembarkation will be in reverse order.
Passengers will be expected to respect these areas and not move around the boat.
6. Access to the cabin for storage of personal belongings or seating during the trip will be denied. On making a booking passengers will be advised to bring appropriate clothing for the conditions.
7. Access to the toilet facilities will only be available in extreme circumstances. Toilet facilities are cleaned and disinfected daily as part of our normal routine. If a passenger uses the facilities they will be expected to wipe down all surfaces after use with the toilet wipes provided and dispose of the wipes in the bin provided.
8. The deck area will be disinfected between every trip with particular attention to ensuring all handrails and other exposed areas of possible contamination are correctly disinfected.
9. The skipper will be wearing a face mask throughout the trip.